Sunday, January 1, 2012

i am a very slack little blogger

oh my gosh my last blog post was in november, and early november to boot.

so what's been happening lately? i'm thirty weeks along now, meaning in just seven more
 short weeks this baby girl is term, crazy stuff that.

oh and nick tells me my feet are puffing up, so of course that just made me feel swell. 
recently he also started referring to me as a chubby bunny and while i know i should be 
offended it is actually rather funny.

here's a bit of what has been going on round these parts


made these for the lovely work girls

polaroid magnets! i know, right?


ohh, i'm thinking about twenty eight weeks


our christmas stash, unfortunately we are just too lazy for a tree



christmas morning, i think baby girl scored the most over nick and i combined






christmas day at mum's. you can't half tell i was in charge of decorations








beautiful forster



i developed a skin condition more commonly known as stupidity sunburn. 


oh and then this happened
so ima gettin' an iphone, yippee!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...